Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Small Town USA: Voting

I got another reminder this morning that I live in a small town. I am use to going to vote and not knowing the people that work there. I actually got in the habit of voting before hand or voting absentee.

I got up this morning. Put on my clothes, and walked over to the fire station to vote. Wanted to make sure that I got it in before I left for work as I wouldn't have time afterwards.

I walked into the polling place and was immediately recognized. I handed over my license and one worker said, oh you must be Scott's new bride. She informed me she was kinda our neighbor. One of the poll workers was at our wedding. She had to tell the other lady all about the wedding.

I went home and looked in the mirror and my hair was a mess! Guess I should always be ready to be on display.

You can read about my first trip to the post office.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...