Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Black Bean Salsa


My SIL introduced me to this recipe, and I absolutely love it. I think the key to this recipe is the cilantro! I love cilantro...

As you can tell from the picture, not all the ingredients were used in this recipe, but that is the versatility of the recipe. Enjoy!

Black Bean Salsa

2 cans (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can (15 1/4 oz) whole kernel corn
1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained (Rotella)
2 roma tomatoes, chopped
1 jar (7 1/2 oz) roasted red pepper, drained and sliced
medium red onion, finely chopped
4 green onions, finely chopped
2/3 cup minced fresh cilantro or parsley
2 garlic cloves chopped
1/3 cup OJ
1 t. ground cumin
1 t. grated orange peel
1/8 t. coarsely ground pepper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...