Monday, March 5, 2012

Goals for the Week of March 5th

Pinned Image

What a challenge. I knew that my goals were out there for the world to see, and I had to make some progress on them. Honestly, that kept me from putting these things off to do things that I might have wanted to do a little more :)

Last Weeks Goals
  1. Finish Reading Already Gone
  2. Run twice
  3. Finish Cooper's birthday gift  just need to find a box to put it in
  4. Plan a youth group activity- basic planning done, but need to get more in line.
  5. Finish the two banners that I have started on
  6. Research Ichabod
  7. Start brainstorming some garden ideas
  8. Make some homemade granola bars Elizabeth, after I find a recipe I like, I will post it :)
This Week's Goals
  1. Vote- yes, I am putting this on here because it involves me waking up early and I don't want to :)
  2. Organize the office
  3. Make a jar to attempt to get rid of some ladybugs
  4. Organize my clothes
  5. Make an earring holder
  6. Run twice
  7. Finish planning the youth group activity
7 is the number of perfection!

Do you have any goals for this week? How did you do on your goals for last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...