Saturday, February 18, 2012

Honey Facial

image from here
In order to get ready for the spa day, I had to try out the facial that we are going to do. I needed to know how much to make for the girls. I couldn't convince my husband to try the facial out with me. Bummer!

We found a recipe that was all natural and fairly cheap. That is my kind of facial!
The ingredients were very simple.

  • half a banana

  • 1 tablespoon orange juice

  • 1 tablespoon honey


  • Mash up the banana and then add the other two ingredients.

    Put a thin layer on your face...you can do a few...and let sit for 10- 15 minutes.

    How many of you are going to try this out? I bet most of you have these ingredients around. Or if you don't now, will have them in the next week!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...