Friday, December 14, 2018

Cozy Up With Some Good Books



Unwrapping the Names of Jesus is a very nice looking book. This book would make a nice gift to others.

This book falls into the category of a good quick devotional, but not something in depth. I did enjoy reading through the book and thought it was good to think about the names of God.

Thanks to Moody for a copy of this book.




A Layman Looks at the Lord's Prayer intrigued me as being a really good book. I had a hard time getting into it though. My mind right now is having a hard time focusing on depth. So, not saying that this book is lacking, I am just not at a phase of life where I want to sit and read and have to really try.

Thanks to Moody for a copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...