Monday, January 29, 2018

Cozy Up With Some Good Books


High Treason fits my criteria for a great fiction read. I love a well crafted Christian suspense book. Not only that, but the CIA was thrown into the mix which adds another level of interest for me.

I also love that middle eastern culture was brought into this book. I am always interested to learn how other cultures think.

I am going to be watching for more books by this author

Thanks to Tyndale for a copy of this book.



Adorned was based on Titus 2. This book has taken me a while to chug through because it was convicting and thought provoking. Nothing like putting down a book, picking it up after a while and being very convicted about something that God is teaching you. And to think that some think God isn't real

Thanks to Moody for a copy of this book.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these reviews, Lydia. I've enjoyed listening to Nancy on the radio. She's someone I learned from especially when I was a younger Christian. She has a lot of wisdom to offer women. Grateful for her ministry, and it was exciting to see her get married not too long ago. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...