Monday, July 3, 2017

The Simplest Way to Change the World {Book Review}


My friend Cindy recommended this book and said that she wanted to read it again. For a nonfictional book to be that good, I thought it would be worth picking up. But you never know if a recommendation is going to be a let down or not.

I did love this book! I have wanted to have people into our house more for a while. The idea can be scary or overwhelming. This book was filled with practical ways to have others into your home.

The Simplest Way to Change the World: Biblical Hospitality as a Way of Life focused on being missional in having people over. I am not to that point yet. I am right now working on getting to know the people that are in my life better.

Do you like to have people into your home? What keeps you back from having people over?

Thanks to Moody for a copy of this book.



I started Hacking Growth. I thought it was cool how Airbnb got their start by placing their ads on Craigslist. Very creative.

The book was a little too technical for me, and as a mom of too littles, I just couldn't plug through the book right now. I am sure it is full of great content, but I couldn't focus on something that was a little out of my field.

Thanks for Blogging for books for a copy of this book.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been very good about having people (outside of my extended family) over to my home in the past. Here and there, I've invited people over from church, etc... but I could definitely be doing better in this area in the future. Thanks for sharing these reviews, Lydia! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...