Saturday, June 24, 2017

Wow!: The Good News in Four Words {Book Review}


When I first opened this book, I looked at the dust jacket and saw that the four word were Wow! Uh-Oh. Yes! Ahh. Needless to say, I was a little scared.

Wow!: The Good News in Four Words turned out to be a great book. Things started with creation and went through the resurrection. There is even a little bit about how we need to live after we are saved. 

The pictures through the book were just like the cover. Lots of color on each page to keep your attention.

My almost 3 year old daughter loved the book. Definitely a book that we will be reading again! 

Thanks to Tyndale for a copy of this book. 

1 comment:

  1. This book sounds good for little ones. Thanks for sharing this review, Lydia! I always find your reviews helpful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...