Saturday, May 20, 2017

Cozy Up With Some Good Books


Dee Henderson does it again. Threads of Suspicion was a definite page turner and was far better than any mystery on tv!

As I posted the picture for this book, I realized what the book cover was about. Anyone else read the book and not figure out the bench?

I love the suspense the mystery and the character development in this book. I feel like the people are my friends and am pulling for them throughout the book. Cant wait for her next book to come out!

Thanks to Bethany House for a copy of this book.



You know a book must be ok when you read it to your almost 3 year old daughter, close it, and she immediately hands it to her dad to read it again. When God Made You was a cute story with lots of rhymes in the book to keep you interested.

I also love the theme of the book and how God made each of us unique and how the world needs each of us just how we are. I want my girls to know that God has made them just how they need to be.

Thanks to Blogging for Books for a copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...