Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cozy Up With Some Good Books

 We loved getting the board book God Bless Our Country in the mail. My 1 1/2 years old is starting to think that she needs real pages in a book, but she still spent time looking through this book.

The animals in this book are very cute as they give a great tribute to our country. I like the fact that they also talk about the religious freedom that we have in this country. Good to show my daughter to a little about our country and to learn to respect our country and the flag.

Thanks to BookLook Bloggers for a copy of God Bless Our Country.





Love Everlasting was a fun book to read since I had already read the first book in the series.

It was encouraging to me to see the characters in the book facing trials and then responding to them positively. There was just enough adventure in the book to keep things interesting.

I needed a good fiction book to be able to take some time to relax.

Thanks to Bethany House for a copy of the book Love Everlasting.




There is no denying that I love shark tank. So, when I saw the chance to review The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage, I jumped on the chance.

I love how this book contains several people's success stories. I find it fum and motivational to see how people have gone from nothing to making money.

Thanks Blogging for Books for the chance to review this book.

2 comments:

  1. All three books sound good! Thanks for sharing these reviews, Lydia. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...