Friday, December 11, 2015

Fun Adult Coloring Book

Not gonna lie, I was a little excited when the UPS man brought me this book today, Whatever Is Lovely: A Coloring Book for Reflection and Worship has pictures that all have verses, hymns, or quotes on them. The pictures would be perfect for framing. I probably will just hang mine on the fridge when I am done coloring.

I do want to add some Scripture to my home, but I will use this technique instead. I bought my first canvas the other day so that I can add a verse to my house.

Thanks to Blogging for Books for a copy of Whatever Is Lovely: A Coloring Book for Reflection and Worship.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a beautiful coloring book. I love that it's an easy, fun, and lovely way to add scripture to your home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...