Friday, November 6, 2015

32 to 34 Week Bump Posts

Someone said to me yesterday, just two more weeks and you will be ready to go anytime. Yikes! I am not ready for this next little one! Were any of you ever ready for your little one when you were pregnant?

I am a few weeks behind on posting belly shots, so you get a little progression.

I am measuring small, although I did the whole time with Esther, so we are going to get an ultrasound next week to make sure the little one's growth is on target. Always fun to get to see the baby again. technology is pretty amazing isn't it?

32 weeks

33 weeks

34 weeks

4 comments:

  1. You look great! And going from having one child to having two is a big change, so I understand how you don't feel quite ready. God is with us in everything, though. And he'll be there to help along the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder that God is with me. I need to be reminded of that a lot!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...