Part of me likes putting more goals online. The transparency of putting my goals out there gives me a little more motivation to keep going.
My husband was so helpful in taking care of our daughter while I plugged away at getting a calendar made. Really it just took time, so it was nice to be able to focus on getting the task done.
Last Week's Goals
Make Esther a hat- I made her one and it is too big. Gonna try again this week!
Host a Book Fair
3. Make Esther's Photo Recognition Book- still need a few pics
Get pictures for calendar- I even ordered the calendar!
Post about burp rags- posted finally!
9. Take family pics
10. Read about selling on amazon- Read about half of this blog. Want to finish reading this week.
This Week's Goals
1. Make Esther a hat
2. Make Esther's Photo Recognition Book
3. Finish Christmas shopping
4. Make Christmas tree topper
5. Cut Moby Wraps
6. Go through and move gift tub
7. Clean out my sewing drawers
8. Watch a free redbox movie with my husband
9. Move my china cupboard from Grandma's house
10. Read about selling on amazon
Hope you all have a great week!