Monday, December 8, 2014

Goals: Week of December 8th


Part of me likes putting more goals online. The transparency of putting my goals out there gives me a little more motivation to keep going. 

My husband was so helpful in taking care of our daughter while I plugged away at getting a calendar made. Really it just took time, so it was nice to be able to focus on getting the task done.  

Last Week's Goals

1. Make Esther a hat- I made her one and it is too big. Gonna try again this week!

2. Host a Book Fair

3. Make Esther's Photo Recognition Book- still need a few pics

4. Get pictures for calendar- I even ordered the calendar!

5. Finish reading To Everything a Seasonyou can see my review here 

6. Post about burp rags- posted finally!

7. Organize Freezer

8. Decorate

9. Take family pics

10. Read about selling on amazon- Read about half of this blog. Want to finish reading this week.

This Week's Goals

1. Make Esther a hat

2. Make Esther's Photo Recognition Book

3. Finish Christmas shopping

4. Make Christmas tree topper

5. Cut Moby Wraps

6. Go through and move gift tub

7. Clean out my sewing drawers

8. Watch a free redbox movie with my husband

9. Move my china cupboard from Grandma's house

10. Read about selling on amazon

Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You got quite a bit done last week, Lydia. :) I'd love to be done Christmas shopping this week. I haven't even started, but we keep things pretty simple. So it shouldn't take tooooo long. I hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find the perfect movie at redbox. We've watched 2 in the past month. Monuments Men was excellent and still available at ours if you havent' seen it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...