Monday, November 17, 2014

Goals: Week of November 17th


It has been a few weeks since I have posted goals. I have tried to limit my screen time a little bit the last few weeks. Ok, I am sure I have still spent way too much time online, but I tried!

We got out first snowfall that accumulated today! I have enjoyed watching the snow and the fire today. Some days are just made for being a hermit. Today is one of those days! I won't say it too loudly, but we have been listening to Christmas music as well today!

This precious little girl and I are going to work on trying to take longer than 40 minute naps this week. Would love if you have any tips. 


What a fun little helper as I write my goals!

This Week's Goals

1. Dig out and see what Christmas gifts I have and need. Part of me just wants to wrap some Christmas gifts! 

2. Make dumplings

3. List 5 things on eBay

4. Enjoy some quality time with my husband

5. Finish sleep sacks I need my dining room table back!

Have you all gotten any snow yet this year?

2 comments:

  1. Esther is so adorable. Unfortunately, I don't have any advice about her naps. I've experienced the same things with some of my kids, so I feel your pain! It's hard.

    We've gotten just a tiny bit of snow, but it is FREEZING right now in the Chicagoland area!

    I hope you have a great week, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is freezing here, too! I was just talking to my husband that these temps should be around January not November! Just getting us ready for what is to come!

      Hope you have a great week as well, Sandra!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...