Monday, October 27, 2014

Goals: Week of October 27th


I spent some time in my spare bedroom this last week. There is still a long ways to go, but I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel. There is one area that looks so much better. Will still take some time to get things done, but I feel like I will be able to accomplish a decent finished project.

Our week this week is gonna be a little more hectic. I am not going to have a long list of goals because I know I won't have a whole lot of time to get them done. Gotta make sure when we aren't running, that I am enjoying time with my husband and my little one! 


Last weeks goals

1. Transfer old budget numbers to the new budget.

2. Paint one little patch on our shed.

3. Get garden ready for winter. Our neighbor got us manure. Need to get that spread and some compost taken over.- My awesome husband did this!

4. Make another sleep sack for Miss Esther.- Realized I didn't have a zipper. :(

5. Move 10 things from the spare bedroom.

6. Redo ads on blog.- I need to figure out how to get the ad out from behind my title. 

This weeks goals

1. Make a calendar for my grandma for Christmas.

2. Make a sleep sack to sell. Not going to make it to the store for Esther's zipper this week.

3. Go through fabric that is in the spare bedroom.

4. Move around things in the filing cabinet. 

I hope you all have a productive week filled with time with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...