Monday, September 8, 2014

Goals: Week of September 8th


I had a great last week. I got to spend some much needed time with my husband and daughter last week. Nothing like getting to hang out with your best friend!

I have been slowly working on cleaning out our spare I can finally tell a little bit of a difference. Taken at least 30 things out of there. I still have a long ways to go, but I feel like things are getting closet! 

Last weeks goals

1. Find a permanent location for 10 things in our spare bedroom. 

2. Pull weeds at our house. I managed to get poison ivy!

3. Write a post about selling on eBay. Do you have any questions that would be good for me to answer?

4. Spend an hour cleaning in the garage. 

This weeks goals

1. Find a permanent location for 10 things in our spare bedroom. 

2. Power wash the garage floor.

3. Write a post about selling on eBay.

Recent Posts

Use ibotta to get cash or starbucks. 


Esther is now two months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...