Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fun Reads


Conrad and the Cowgirl Next Door was a fun loving book about a boy who is learning to be a cowboy. My favorite page in the book said, "Do not squat with spurs on. Right away, it is a two-bandage day." Conrad has many experiences that are similar.

I look forward to putting this book on the shelf to read when Esther gets older!

Thanks to BookLook Bloggers for allowing me to review Conrad and the Cowgirl Next Door in exchange for my opinion.

 
Juice: Recipes for Juicing, Cleansing, and Living Well provides many different recipes for juice that sweet or spicy. Anything you could want. There are also recipes for infused water. I am thinking about trying out some for upcoming events. There is also some talk about doing a cleanse.

I love all the pictures in this book. I also love that the book is hardback but no jacket. 

Thanks to Blogging For Books for the copy of Juice: Recipes for Juicing, Cleansing, and Living Well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...