Thursday, August 7, 2014

Book Reviews



The Young Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting and Running a Business: Turn Your Ideas into Money! came in the mail and I immediately thought textbook. At 480 pages long, the book seems daunting. 

I dug in and started reading the first few chapters, and they were lighthearted and informative. I thought the information presented was very practical fro someone looking to start their own business.

The book gives modern day examples and how they apply. I love being able to read success stories.  

I have only read the first few chapters, but I am honestly looking forward to reading the rest of the book. 

Thanks to Blogging for Books for allowing me to read this book for an honest review. 



Captured By Love is one of those books that when you start reading, you aren't sure you want to finish the book. Have you ever been there? It was also one of those books that you knew how it was going to end, but you aren't sure the path that the story will take to get there.

Overall, good book, but not something I would pass on and beg people to read.

Thanks to Bethany House for allowing me to read this book for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...