Monday, July 7, 2014

Goals: Week of July 7th


Well, if you remember last week, I didn't add any goals because I thought that maybe baby was going to come. No baby yet! I am going to add some goals for this week, but may not get to them at all.

Gotta try to keep my mind off the fact that pain is around the corner and not knowing when that will be!

Last weeks goals

1. Make twirl skirt pattern into PDF

2. Make Moby wrap and swaddling blanket After baby comes, I will be posting a tutorial on these. Once I decide how well I like them!

This weeks goals

1. Put twirl skirt pattern on etsy

2. Make changing pad cover.

3. Post diaper pail liner tutorial.

4. Post some pictures that a friend took of me and my husband.

Recent Posts

If you haven't, make sure you check out my 39 week bump update

Don't forget the 11th is cow appreciation day

I posted a review of The Case for Christ Student Edition. I think this book is a must read!

Linked up to Money Saving Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...