Monday, June 30, 2014

Goals: Week of June 30th


Well, I have to admit, I am not going to add anything new to my goals this week. My midwife told me today that she was kinda surprised that we didn't come in to the hospital this weekend. I am to the point that I think at anytime, this little one is going to decide to make an appearance. So, goals are just not going to happen! 

Last weeks goals


1. Finish up pattern for twirl skirt

2. Write and submit paper for the class that I took last week

3. Clean bathrooms, floors, dust, and main windows

4. Pull weeds5. Make Moby wrap, pail liner, and swaddling blanket

This weeks goals

1. Make twirl skirt pattern into PDF

2. Make Moby wrap and swaddling blanket

Recent Posts

If you haven't, make sure you check out my 38 week bump update. You can get a little sneak peak at our little one!

Linked up to Money Saving Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...