Friday, January 17, 2014

Our Anniversary Trip

On our anniversary, my husband worked. We didn't really do anything to celebrate. Knowing that there was a vacation coming, we decided to wait and to go away for a night to celebrate.

I got to choose where we were going to go. Scary! Planning a trip in Ohio in January can preset a little bit of on unknown.

Ikea was my destination of choice. I did take a picture of both of us there, but I went to rotate the pic on my computer and somehow turned the whole picture black. Technology and I don't always get along!

Since we were going to be in the area, I also wanted to make a visit to Jungle Jim's. It is a international grocery store that is 200,000 square feet. We pulled into the parking lot and my poor husband was very concerned about what I had gotten him into.

Yes, it was a bright day!


We got in the store and my husband needed to use the restrooms. We got to them and he looked at me and said are you serious, that is all that they have? I just started chuckling and went into my restroom. This is a picture of the men's bathroom. 


The variety in the store is amazing. This whole display is just honey. All of the honey is labeled from where it came. 


The produce selection is amazing. Watch out though, the cactus might get you :)


If you are ever in the area, I would highly recommend a little stroll of Jungle Jim's.

We stopped a few other places, but no other pictures were taken. 

I did want to take a project along to work on in the car. I can't do anything intense, because I have this very easy tendency to get car sick. Ugh! So, I saw an easy idea online a few days before we left and I decided to give it a go. 


Yep, that is just a chain stitch. Didn't take my eyes off the road too much. I will hopefully be sharing with you soon what I was making! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...