Friday, December 6, 2013

10 Great Dates {Book Review}

I have to admit that when I first got this book, I was not really excited about reading the whole book. I thought this would be a great book just to skim. I was pleasantly surprised by this book and did actually read the whole thing.

10 Great Dates: Connecting Faith, Love & Marriage focuses on connecting your marriage with your faith. They talked about how many couples view faith as a very private affair and never connect spiritually.

In this book, you are given 10 chapters to read about and then date ideas that you can discuss with your spouse. I have to admit, my husband didn't go through this book with me, but I was challenged to thin about how my spiritual relationship with my husband needs to be more intentional.

If you are interested in strengthening your marriage, I would encourage you to read this book.

Bethany House provided me this book for my honest evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...