Monday, September 30, 2013

Goals: Week of September 30th


A dream without a goal is like a cloud without anything else. Get inspired at www.drjulieconnor.com where there's lots of goal-setting tips that ensure success!



source
I love hearing from you all as you encourage me to keep going. Sometimes, I think I should be able to get more done in a week than I do, and your comments to keep going are encouraging. 

I enjoy seeing your goals too and realizing that others out there are not perfect either! Things change and more important things come up. People are more important than things!

Last week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Clean floors and dust- still need to mop
   2. Freeze Eggplant- I did some...
   3. Move around our money in our budget and vamp up our budget form- I can't wait til my husband gets paid this Friday to see how well the budget works!

Personal Goals:

   1. Finish American Greetings training that doesn't have to do with the scanner
   2. Have a book fair 
   3. Make 3 pumpkins
   4. Paint accent wall

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Blog twice- I did once! 

This week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Mop
   2. Freeze Eggplant
   3. List things to sell

Personal Goals:

   1. Have my Sunday School girls over to the house
   2. Patch my pants so that I can wear the to work. Any cute ideas to cover a hole?
   3. Make 3 pumpkins
   4. Paint accent wall
   5. 6 days take 8 minute showers this week- I love my showers, but hot water is expensive. I am giving myself one day to splurge :)

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Blog twice
   3. Design and print vanilla labels

Printing my goals off so that I can work on crossing them off. Nothing is more satisfying than crossing something off a list. And, no, one line is not enough :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...