Friday, July 5, 2013

The Quarryman's Bride {Book Review}

The Knox family has been dealt some major tragedies. Emmalyne was engaged to Tavin, when her younger sister were killed. Emmalyne is now forced to take care of her parents due to a tradition that her father has.


Tragedy and this decision that Emmalyne can't marry sets a pattern of turmoil and anger in the Knox family. I am amazed by how many people one man's decision affects. Pursuing selfish desires over what God would have creates a great downward spiral for this whole family.

Can the Knox family turn back to God and turn around that downward spiral?

How blind am I to not think that my selfish decisions have a great impact on others? I think this need to be a daily reminder if not every moment reminder in my life. How easy it is to become selfish!

Thanks to Bethany House for allowing me to review this great book.

Linking up to Reading List.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...