Monday, March 4, 2013

Goals: Week of March 4th




I am having a hard time believing that it is really March already. Last week, I did well with getting my goals done. This week, not so much! I feel like I am going to almost just copy the list over. The sad thing is that I didn't even get started on most of the things. 

Last weeks goals:
  1. Push ups and crunches 5 days. Run twice- I did push ups 4 times and ran 1 time. Not too bad.
  2. Come up with a March blog schedule.
  3. Recover the chair back
  4. Finish Outrageous Courage
  5. Redo frame- pictures of this will be coming later in March
  6. Find a spring for the glider
  7. Research loans
This weeks goals:
  1. Push ups and crunches 5 days. Run twice
  2. Research loans
  3. Recover the chair back
  4. Find a spring for the glider
  5. Fix pants
  6. List ebay
  7. Have the family over to eat
What is something that you would like to get done this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia! I feel like I just copied the same goals over from last week too :)

    I recently cleaned out our playroom and need to label all the old toys with price tags for a consignment sale I'm participating in a few weeks. It's a long job, but it has to be done soon.

    Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...