Friday, February 22, 2013

Vote for my Infinity Sweater Scarf!!

Remember my infinity sweater scarf that I created and shared about here.


I decided to enter my scarf in a contest, Thinking that nothing would come from it. But I made the top 14...and now have made the top 6! Never would have guessed that!

Now, I feel like I am in a popularity contest! Vote for me!! There are $75 worth of gift cards on the stake. And guess what, they are so close that I want to do everything possible to win them! 

Voting closes on Monday, so you will have to act fast! Go here to vote. You might be able to vote once per computer, but not sure on this one.

Help make this girl happy! Right now I am behind!!

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...