Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Goals: Week of February 11th




I did really well on my goals for last week. I am amazed how much I can put something off, then I put it on here and I know that people see what I am doing and if I am getting it done or not. Just a little motivation to keep me going!

I would love to hear in the comments about something that you have been putting off but are resolved to get done this week. 

Last weeks goals:
  1. Exercise 5 days this week
  2. Install Google Analytic on my blog - this is one thing I dreaded doing. I don't understand all this computer stuff!
  3. Make an about me page on my blog- you can check this out here
  4. Finish the waistband on my skirt
  5. Make a set of napkins- I actually made 2!
  6. Figure out how to sprout my seeds- I just rinsed them and they are sprouting a little. Wahoo!
  7. Look at some ideas for gardeningtentative plan in place. Have to see how much it changes come this spring!
This weeks goals:
  1. Keep up with my crunches and push ups and then run twice. Just trying to get myself out the door in this cold!
  2. Fix the nail holes in the kitchen so that I can paint the trim sometime in the near future.
  3. Find out about auction houses and when I can drop off stuff. 
  4. Finish all the doll party plans
  5. Recover the ottoman part of my glider- this is my put off thing this week that I really need to get done...
  6. Clean out my closet
  7. Focus on making healthy meals for the week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...