I did really well on my goals for last week. I am amazed how much I can put something off, then I put it on here and I know that people see what I am doing and if I am getting it done or not. Just a little motivation to keep me going!
I would love to hear in the comments about something that you have been putting off but are resolved to get done this week.
Last weeks goals:
Exercise 5 days this week Install Google Analytic on my blog- this is one thing I dreaded doing. I don't understand all this computer stuff! Make an about me page on my blog- you can check this out here Finish the waistband on my skirt Make a set of napkins- I actually made 2! Figure out how to sprout my seeds- I just rinsed them and they are sprouting a little. Wahoo! Look at some ideas for gardening- tentative plan in place. Have to see how much it changes come this spring!
This weeks goals:
- Keep up with my crunches and push ups and then run twice. Just trying to get myself out the door in this cold!
- Fix the nail holes in the kitchen so that I can paint the trim sometime in the near future.
- Find out about auction houses and when I can drop off stuff.
- Finish all the doll party plans
- Recover the ottoman part of my glider- this is my put off thing this week that I really need to get done...
- Clean out my closet
- Focus on making healthy meals for the week