Thursday, February 14, 2013

Book Review: To Honor and Trust by Peterson and Miller

To Honor and Trust, Bridal Veil Island Series #3   -     
        By: Tracie Peterson, Judith Miller

You always hear, don't judge a book by it's cover. I have never been so influenced by the cover of a book. I made it to the last fifty pages and was still having a hard time getting past that I didn't like the cover...or maybe it was the title...or maybe a little of both. Have you ever been so judgmental of a book by it's cover?

Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the book. Callie was born into a rich family. Her family gave up everything to go the the mission field in Africa. Callie was left to work and be a nanny for three children in order to survive.

Callie struggles with finding exactly what God wants her to do with her life. I could relate to this aspect of her life. 

The family she works for vacations at a resort during the winter. Robberies on the island add a little adventure to the book. Always a plus in my book! 

By the end of the book, Callie has figured out the plan that God has for her life. If it were always that easy! 

I would recommend this book, just don't judge it by the cover!

Thanks, Bethany House for allowing me to read this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...