Monday, November 5, 2012

Goals: Week of November 5th

source


I am participating in a craft show this weekend. I am trying to clean out some of my craft supplies. My focus this week is to make things that I can try to sell this weekend. What I don't sell may have to be put in my etsy shop. My shop is currently sitting empty...

I am a procrastinator, so making stuff for this weekend has become a priority!

Last weeks goals:
  1. Make a calendar- I got an email today that this present is on it's way!
  2. Finish Christmas present I have been working on the last few weeks. My pile is off the floor! I have one of this project to finish, but I am not sure if it will be a Christmas present or not.
  3. Assemble pictures for Ellie's Christmas present- Didn't get this done, but it will be on hold next week until I am done with the craft show. 
  4. Update Coupon Class Power Point
  5. Make yogurt and zucchini bread- yogurt was made
  6. Make 10 yo-yo balls- I can't count. I really thought that I was making 10, but ended up making 12. Didn't learn how to count when teaching preschool...
  7. List eBay items
This weeks goals:
  1. Go through my closet and get rid of things that I never wear
  2. Make hand warmer bags
  3. Give coupon class
  4. Set up booth at craft show
  5. Make zucchini bread
  6. Make a scrap tutu
  7. Make earring holder and to do list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...