Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Joys of Giving and Receiving

Give give give
source
I had the chance to meet up with an awesome lady yesterday for a coupon class. She is the wonderful lady that we had affectionately called the bag lady. She delivers a bag to our house that includes coupons. And the best part is that it is free! I want to do a little checking into the company to see how they do what they do.

She told me that she had coupons for me when we were done. And man did she hook me up! I am going to share some of the wealth that she blessed me with with you. 

If you are interested in any of the coupons, let me know and I will send you some. If you don't know what coupons were in the paper, check out the Sunday Coupon Preview and look at the 9/9 Smart Source preview. There were two different inserts in this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...