Thursday, September 27, 2012

Canning Ring Pumpkins

I can't say that I am much into the decorating area...paying money for something that you have to store for nine months of the year. Only to hope that it comes out in great shape next year. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so practical.

I knew when I saw this idea on my friend Cindy's blog, it was for me!



This project was absolutely free and the supplies can be used between now and next year and then quickly reassembled. 

Who knew that canning rings could be cute?! I took the rings and tied them together with yarn. I quickly put together four.


I then added a twig in the middle and cut out some leaves from scrap material. Love it! This is my kind of decorating! Free and doesn't take up space all year!


I linked up to The Shabby Nest.


1 comment:

  1. Those pumpkins look so cute!! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...