Monday, July 23, 2012

Goals: Week of 7/23


Pinned Image
image from here

I got a lot started last week, but need to take the time to finish it up. I get to spend some time this week with my husband, which I am super excited about!


This Weeks Goals-
  1. Finish tie skirt
  2. Figure out next youth group activity
  3. Pull weeds in garden and around the house
  4. Make a wedding picture book
  5. Call about subbing and make a sub bag
  6. Finish coupon class
  7. Complete week 4 of the couch to 5k. 
  8. Make a trip to deliver Medical Missions stuff

Last Weeks Goals-

  1. Complete week 4 of the couch to 5k- Did run twice but not week 4....
  2. Get coupon class ready to go
  3. Decide how I am going to make curtains for 2 windows- I would love to have your input!- Now to buy!
  4. Make tie skirt- need to figure out sizing to finish it
  5. Write 2 book reviews
  6. Clean the caterpillar that is in my trunk- I found out that this caterpillar that I got free on the curb would have cost about $100 brand new. Wahoo!
  7. Update our budget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...