Monday, July 9, 2012

DIY: Nike + Knock Off Holder

For my birthday...yes that was in March...my SIL got me a Nike + sport kit. I had heard of these, but was never super interested in one. I couldn't justify buying a new shoe just to use the tracker.


This little device is suppose to go into the sole of your shoe and let you know how far you have run or walked. I was pretty excited about the possibility that was there, but new shoes?

Well, there is this handy place called pinterest. I decided to see what I could find. I came across this idea that involved making a pouch to go on your shoe. All I needed was fabric and Velcro! I had both those on hand. I was ready to try it out. Here is what my finished product looked like.


The pouch works great! I can now run and see how far I have gotten...and how much father I should be going! I recently installed a Couch to 5k app on my husband's ipod and the app will tell me when to walk and when to run. The walking part is never long enough :)

If you are interested, the tutorial is very informative. Anything that will help me to run a little! What a great birthday present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...