Monday, June 18, 2012

Goals: Week of June 18th

Pinned Image
image from here
VBS is this week! What an exciting time. I am also taking a two day class. And what I am doing on this Monday? Enjoying cool the inside air. Not good :)

This Weeks Goals-
  1. Clean fridge
  2. Clean freezer- maybe I should get on this one to cool me off!
  3. Complete 2 days of class and the final paper of the class
  4. Coupon class notes
  5. Plan youth group activity
  6. Make laundry soap- any of you have a great recipe
  7. Complete week 3 of the couch to 5k program

Last Weeks Goals-
  1. Coupon class notes
  2. Figure out a contacting companies tab
  3. Call libraries- hopefully one of these days I will get to talk to them!
  4. Run twice

2 comments:

  1. My aunt uses the Duggar Recipe and loves it. I'm tempted to try it as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try to find it! I bought ingredients to make some. Just need to do it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...