Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Goals: Week of 6/13

Pinned Image
image from here
This week started out with a birthday getaway for my husband. We had a great time! It is now Wednesday, and I am just getting around to posting my goals. I am putting a few things on here that have been on my list for a few weeks now. I will do my best to accomplish these!

This Weeks Goals-
  1. Coupon class notes
  2. Figure out a contacting companies tab
  3. Call libraries
  4. Run twice

Last Weeks Goals-
  1. Coupon class notes
  2. Make and list 2 earring holders on etsy
  3. Call 5 schools I have put my app in at- 1 called me last week
  4. Clean out closet
  5. Figure out a contacting companies tab
  6. Call libraries
  7. Run twice- I ran once

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...