Thursday, March 1, 2012

To Encourage or To Complain?



Pinned Image
image from here


I love how God knows what we need for the day!

We live in a world where it is very easy to complain about the circumstances around us. Isn't is a breath of fresh air when someone around you is encouraging and happy?

So, why is the tendency to be complaining?

David was running for his life when he penned this Psalm.

Ps 34:1-3
 I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
 My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.


I am thankful for those people around me are looking for the positive and who are trying to give God the glory for those things that happen in their life.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...