Saturday, March 10, 2012

Roboform

I don't know about you, but I love getting free things in my mailbox. Yesterday, I got a free razor in the mail. I will take it :) Sometimes, I don't sign up for free things because I don't want to take the time to fill out the form. Anyone else been there?

Pinned Image
image from here

I have had a free autofill program on my computer for a while. My computer crashed right before our wedding, and I forgot how much of a pain it was to fill in sample forms before having Roboform.

Simply download this program, no need to pay for the advance program. Fill in your information, and you don't need to fill in everything. I just filled in name address and email address (which I use my junk email address for).  When you have a form to fill out...click on your identity in the toolbar and it fills in the form for you. Makes those freebies a little bit better of a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...