Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Making a Siren Train!

I am very glad to have a husband that loves our niece and nephew...and the soon to come niece. I really don't know what I am going to do when the baby comes out as a boy. I am dead set that it is a girl!

We went and picked up the kids. On the way to our house, they enjoyed the hills. They put their hands up in the air and said "wee." Hopefully, their parents don't mind this too much. And of course everything on the road, no matter how flat it was, became a hill!



Gotta find those sunglasses. He lost them somewhere in the transition.

I had gotten a gingerbread train on sale after Christmas for $2. Cooper loves trains! So Scott and I set out to assembling it the night before so that the kids could decorate the train.


Cheesin' with their train. The decorating began. They did a great job of sticking the candy on. I gave it to them with icing on the back and then they stuck the candy on.  



Decorating!

 Cooper got icing on his fingers, so I told him to lick his fingers...and the eating began!





May as well just eat that leftover icing.


And of course, had to share!


Finished product. Very worth my $2.


Then there became a princess time.


I had a great time with these two little guys and can't wait til we get to have them over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...