Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ebates: Where it Pays to Shop Online

I don't know how many have seen ebates online and been afraid to try anything like it. It is true, that you can get paid for shopping online! I got my big fat check in the mail for $44.26. I will take it :)



Right now, if you sign up, you get a $10 gift card to barnes and noble, target, the home depot, magazines.com, or ebates after you have spent $25 dollars at one of their stores. Not as daunting as that sounds.

How does it work? If you are buying something online, go to the website through ebates. Purchase something through one of their approved sites, and you get get a percentage of the money back.



Do I get paid right away? You will get paid quarterly. If you don't make enough for them to issue a check, the money will just carry over until you have a quarter that you reach their threshold.

Is there any hidden fees? Is it a scam? Nope. Completely free and safe. I have been a member since 2009. I have gotten close to $100 back during that time.

Do I buy things online just to get the credit? No way! They are things that I am going to buy anyways, so may as well get a little back for it. Scott hears a lot, are you going through ebates to order that. We booked our hotel rooms for our honeymoon through ebates.

How do I sign up? Go to ebates and simply enter your email address. They will take you through the process. I will get credit for you for signing up through this link. So, if you sign up, I ask you to click on that link.

Have any of you used ebates and want to tell us what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...