Saturday, April 7, 2018

Rise and Grind {Book Review}


Rise and Grind: Outperform, Outwork, and Outhustle Your Way to a More Successful and Rewarding Life is one those books that is fun to read to see what people are doing in order to be successful.

One of the takeaways that I had from this book is to work hard when you are working. To do my best and to keep going. One thing that I struggled with is the fact that I don't want to work hard from morning to night. I want to work hard, so that I can enjoy my family and what I want to do. 

Thanks to Blogging for books for a copy of this book. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia! I heard a talk from Daymond John at a conference in Florida last year, and that was my takeaway too. You have to work incredibly hard to be successful. And while I agree that if you want to be successful...hard work is imperative, I'm with you. I want to enjoy my life and my family comes first (after the LORD, of course, He's always #1). After all, our kids get one mom and one childhood in this life...if God wills, there will be time for a successful business later, if that's what He calls you to. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this, Sandra!! I think you are successful at what you do, allowing yourself to be a mom who has a productive outlet while still loving her family.
      Guess when you take God out of the picture, there is a different meaning to life!
      I would have found it cool to see Daymond speak, though. I am a little bit of a fan of Shark tank!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...