Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Gospel Centered Mom


Gospel Centered Mom was a fun read through that allowed me to see that I did not have to be perfect but that I need to love God and follow Him. My kids won't be perfect either, but they just need to see my hearts desire to love God.

The only thing that I didn't like about this book is that for some reason it didn't grab my attention and keep me going. I plugged on cause I knew it was good for me, but it wasn't cause I was just in love.

Thanks to Blogging for Books for a copy of this book.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your honest opinions, Lydia, even when you don't love a book. It's helpful!😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Sandra! I wanted to love it...just can't say that I loved it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...