Monday, October 23, 2017

Blind Spot {Book Review}


Blind Spot fits in the category of books that I love. A little adventure. A little romance. All thrown together with a Christian theme. The only thing that I wasn't a big fan of is that the one main character let the other main character that he fell in love with sleep in his spare bedroom as protection. Nothing happens, but I wouldn't want my teen girl to think this was a great idea.

I love that this book has an nationwide investigation and also a local investigation happening at the same time. Keeps the suspense up and kept me wanting to know what was going to happen.

My favorite part, there has got to be another book coming!!

Thanks to Bethany House for a copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...