Monday, September 11, 2017

Sweet Potatoes: Roasted, Loaded, Fried, and Made into Pie


Sweet Potatoes: Roasted, Loaded, Fried, and Made into Pie is a great looking cookbook that will be added to my short stack of cookbooks.

The pictures in this cookbook look amazing. They make me want to try every recipe in here. I am not super familiar with cooking with sweet potatoes, but am looking forward to using them more.

The recipe that is first on my list is cinnamon rolls. Think my husband is going to care that I used sweet potatoes in our next batch of cinnamon rolls?

Thanks to Blogging for books for a copy of this book for an honest review.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like my kind of cookbook! I love sweet potatoes. I think we're going to have to pick some up at the grocery store tomorrow. Thanks for sharing this review, Lydia! And I'd love to know what you end up thinking of the cinnamon rolls made with sweet potatoes. So interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely the time of year to buy sweet potatoes! Will let you know if I try the cinnamon rolls!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...