Monday, October 17, 2016

Cozy Up With Some Good Books

The Curated Closet has great pictures which makes it great to flip through. I am really starting to love having less when it comes to clothes. I am at the phase of working on getting items that I truly love.

I really like that this book gives you tips to make your wardrobe be one that you really like.

What I wish that this book had was more tips on figuring out my style. They told me to find pictures that I like and build a style board. I jsut am not that dedicated!

Overall, this was a great book to look through!

Thanks to Blogging for Books for a copy of The Curated Closet.


Next Up: 8 Shifts Great Young Leaders Make was interesting. Our generations definitely has a warped mindset when it comes to a lot of things. So to see what those warped mindsets are and then fix them so that they are positive was a good thought process for me.
 
Thanks to Moody for a copy of Next Up: 8 Shifts Great Young Leaders Make.








The Artisian's Wife is a fun read. I haven't been able to get much time to read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, but when I have, I have enjoyed this book.

The main character in this story is a lady business owner. I am sure that was not popular back in the day, but definitely interesting to think about.

Also, there was an asylum in this book. How interesting that people could get put in there because their family just didn't want them. Talk about abuse!

Thanks to Bethany House for a chance to review this book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...