Wednesday, October 7, 2015

30 Weeks With Both Pregnancies

Last post, one of my friends said that she wanted to see a comparison shot of both pregnancies. So, I have uploaded me at 30 weeks with both pregnancies. Unfortunately, with Esther, I was wearing a bulky sweatshirt! 

I went to the ob at 29 weeks and hear rate was 133. I have never had one that slow. Thinking that I should have gotten out of bed earlier and drank some more coffee before my appointment! 

First picture is this pregnancy. Second is from my pregnancy with Esther. 



And just because she is cute! Sometimes I look at her and think did this cute thing really develop inside of me? Can we deny that there is a God?


Make sure you head over to my facebook page in order to get a free gratitude journal!

1 comment:

  1. 30 weeks! You're so close to the finish line and getting to meet your beautiful new baby! :) I wish I'd taken more pictures during my pregnancies. I don't have that many and definitely didn't take them week by week.

    I'm glad things are going well for you and baby, Lydia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...