Monday, December 15, 2014

A Few Fun Reads


 
I really liked the fact that The Sweetest Story Bible for Toddlers is a board book. I can easily give the book to Esther without worrying that the pages will be torn out of the book.I also like that the stories in this book aren't the same stories that are in every other story book. We got to read the story of Esther for the first time together.


Thanks to BookLook Bloggers for a copy of The Sweetest Story Bible for Toddlers.

 

I really like that the patterns in Gramma Nancy's Animal Hats (and Booties, Too!) came from Nancy making hats for babies who were born to the sailors on her son-in-law's boat. All the animals in the book are super cute. I love that she does little gloves and booties for the animals as well.

Not a huge fan of the fact that parts of the animals are hot glued on the face, but I think that this could be adapted to being sewn on the face. I do love that they are 3-d.

Thanks to Blogging for Books for Gramma Nancy's Animal Hats (and Booties, Too!).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these reviews, Lydia! Both books look cute, and I think my daughter would really enjoy The Sweetest Story Bible for Toddlers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...