Monday, September 1, 2014

Goals: Week of September 1st


I hope that you all are having a great labor day! Have you taken some time to enjoy not laboring?!

I was thinking about my goals that I wanted to do this next week. I really wanted to not put down the getting rid of 10 things from my spare bedroom. Does this just mean that things are getting a little harder? I knew I needed to keep at cleaning out, but didn't want to take on this task. I gave in and put it back on the list.

Last weeks goals

1. Find a permanent location for 10 things in our spare bedroom. 

2. Can the rest of the tomatoes.

3. Write post on diaper pail liner tutorial.  You can find the link to this tutorial farther down in the post. 

4. Complete Kitchen, Dining, & Pantry Declutter. I did the basic, but didn't really get to dive in and declutter.

This weeks goals

1. Find a permanent location for 10 things in our spare bedroom. 

2. Pull weeds at our house.

3. Write a post about selling on eBay. Do you have any questions that would be good for me to answer?

4. Spend an hour cleaning in the garage. 

Recent Posts

I posted my post about making a diaper pail liner



You can check up on our September Mortgage Update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...