Monday, August 25, 2014

Goals: Week of August 25th


I just realized that other than my goals last week, I haven't posted anything. I felt like I spent a lot of time this last week with tomatoes. I still have a peck and a half to deal with this week. I am excited to see the food that we have ready for this winter. 

Oh that spare bedroom. I think I have gotten rid of most of the easy stuff from there. I now need to dig in and see what all I can get rid of from the house. 

Last weeks goals

1. Find a permanent location for 10 things in our spare bedroom. 

2. Can tomato sauce. Got 11 quarts and 23 pints!

3. Can peaches

4. Touch up the paint on the trim of the house

5. Complete Living Room Declutter. Find out more about the challenge here

This weeks goals

1. Find a permanent location for 10 things in our spare bedroom. 

2. Can the rest of the tomatoes.

3. Write post on diaper pail liner tutorial. 

4. Complete Kitchen, Dining, & Pantry Declutter. This will be a little more challenging than the living room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...