Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Unspoken by Dee Henderson {Book Review}

Unspoken by Dee Henderson is one of those books that I wish kept going. I finished and was truly sad that for now, I have to leave these characters behind. Dee has the ability to draw me in and keep me going. I love how she mixes adventure with romance.


Charlotte had been abducted as a teenager and held hostage for four years within three blocks of her home. She daily struggles with the consequences of the sin of these men.

Charlotte's grandpa dies and leaves her a huge estate. The expanse of his estate has her overwhelmed. She also inherits a bunch of rare coins. 

Selling off the estate is her priority, she finds a man that she can sell the coins. Her way of getting him to buy is interesting.

Part of her grandpa's will says that she has to marry within three years if she wants to get the largest sum of his money. The only problem, she does not trust men.

Thank you to Bethany House for allowing me to read this great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...