Monday, October 28, 2013

Goals: Week of October 28th

source

I didn't get around to posting my goals last week. I was busy. Thinking back now, I am not sure what made me so busy that I didn't get around to posting my goals.

Today, I get to spend time with my husband! It had been a few weeks since we had a day off together, so we planned today as a relaxing day together.

I am getting ready for a craft show that is coming up. I am hoping to sell some things and clean out a closet in the process!

This week's goals:

Home Goals:

   1. Paint Bathroom and bedroom ceiling
   2. Plan out meals for the week
   3. Freeze or can spinach, apples, carrots, and celery

Personal Goals:

   1. 6 days take 8 minute showers this week
   2. Make energy bites
   3. Exercise twice
   4. Make 10 headbands

Blog Goals:

   1. Put popular posts in the side bar
   2. Work on baby scarf pattern
   3. Do another post in Save Money on Christmas Shopping series

Hope you all have a great last little bit of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...