I didn't get around to posting my goals last week. I was busy. Thinking back now, I am not sure what made me so busy that I didn't get around to posting my goals.
Today, I get to spend time with my husband! It had been a few weeks since we had a day off together, so we planned today as a relaxing day together.
I am getting ready for a craft show that is coming up. I am hoping to sell some things and clean out a closet in the process!
This week's goals:
1. Paint Bathroom and bedroom ceiling
2. Plan out meals for the week
3. Freeze or can spinach, apples, carrots, and celery
1. 6 days take 8 minute showers this week
2. Make energy bites
3. Exercise twice
4. Make 10 headbands
1. Put popular posts in the side bar
2. Work on baby scarf pattern
3. Do another post in Save Money on Christmas Shopping series
Hope you all have a great last little bit of October!